When your website is your shop front, a self-storage unit can make good business sense.
Many online businesses start out of a spare room or garage but can rapidly start to outgrow their humble beginnings, requiring a much larger space to keep up with demand.
If you are running, or have recently started an online business, a self-storage unit can provide somewhere for you to store stock, organise distribution and keep items secure.
By running your online business from a Spaces and Places self-storage unit, you and your business could benefit in a number of ways…
1. 24/7 storage – Anyone operating an online business knows that it isn’t a 9-5 job. Our facilities provide the perfect ‘on-demand’ solution for your online business, allowing you access to stock 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. Allow your business to grow – At Spaces and Places, we offer a range of storage units, suitable for any sized business. Should you need to suddenly order of a large amount of stock you will find a storage unit conveniently designed to meet your needs.
3. Reclaim your living space – While your spare room may do the trick for a few months, it may become harder to accommodate stock at home as your business grows. A self-storage unit can take the strain off your home and help you reclaim your living space.
4. Increased security – Storing stock at home can also put you at risk of a security breach. Spaces and Places take security very seriously and want all business owners to be assured that their stock is being stored safely. Access to all our facilities is via a coded gate with individual units all fitted with a ‘lockbox’.
5. Keep stock secure – When your customers are relying on the quality of your stock you want to ensure that it is not compromised in any way. Our high quality, steel containers are fitted with wooden floors, fixed ventilation and rubber door seals to ensure your stock remains safe, dry and undamaged.
Whether you have already established online business or are just starting a new venture, Spaces and Places can help your business to thrive.