Are you thinking about putting your stuff into self-storage?
Read on for our top 4 things to consider when choosing a Spaces and Places storage unit…
Spaces and Places has 3 facilities around the North West and West Midlands.
Spaces and Places offer a variety of conveniently sized units:
· 20ft x 8ft x 8ft, approx 150 square feet, approx 1200 cubic feet
· 10ft x 8ft x 8ft, approx 75 square feet, approx 561 cubic feet
· 8ft x 8ft x 8ft, approx 64 square feet, approx 500 cubic feet
If you are unsure about which size you need, just get in touch with our team for friendly advice. With no long notice periods, you can up/downsize your unit at any time depending on your requirements – our service is completely flexible.
3. Optional extras
Each one of our top-quality steel units is secure, clean and dry and comes with wooden floors, rubber seals and fixed ventilation.
In addition to these standard features, we also offer a number of optional extras to cater to your storage needs.
· Insurance – Spaces and Places are approved by Insurastore self-storage insurance. We don’t insist that you take out insurance but if you choose to, you are able to get cover from as little as 69p a week.
· Collect and Store – If you’re storing important paperwork with us, we also offer a ‘Collect & Store’ service, free of charge. Just give us a bit of notice and we will drop by your office and collect your archive boxes.
· Share The Cost Deal – If you only have a small number of archive boxes to put into storage, you can store a standard box for 50p a month in a shared unit.
4. Get in touch
Feeling confident? Just give us a call or email to secure your unit and find out about our competitive prices today.