The benefits of 24 hour self storage are endless. It’s a safe and secure way to store your belongings in an easily accessible location that is always available when you need them. With that in mind, we’ve compiled this blog post to highlight some of the major advantages that come with renting self storage units for your personal or business needs!
Which Businesses Can Benefit Most from 24 Hour Storage?
Businesses that operate 24/7 can really benefit from having a storage unit that is always accessible. This includes restaurants, fulfilment centres, petrol stations, and other businesses that never close. Having quick and easy access to your inventory or supplies can help you stay productive and profitable while running your business around the clock!
Having your stock readily accessible is especially important if you’re a retailer. With 24 hour storage, your stock will be available to restock the shelves at any time!
If you deal with large amounts of inventory or supplies, it can also make sense for you to keep those materials in storage so that they don’t take up space inside your actual shop location.
Productivity is Key
When running a business, time is money. The more productive you can be, the more successful your business will be! With the aid of 24-hour self storage, productivity can be increased by doing the following;
- Storing stock straight from suppliers
- Convenient access for contractors and staff
- Trouble-free collection for couriers and stockists
Having an effective storage solution in place means that you can spend less time worrying about storage, and more time focusing on your business.
Key Features to Look For in a 24 Hour Self Storage Facility
When you are looking for a storage facility to meet the needs of your company, you should be looking for a number of key features. These include:
- Security – We know that when a storage facility is open 24 hours a day, security is paramount. This is why Spaces and Places Nuneaton takes the safety of our customers very seriously. Access to our facility is via a coded gate, with security fencing and CCTV ensuring that you stay as safe as possible.
- Location – When you need to access your unit at different times throughout the day, location plays a big part in inconvenience. All our facilities are located within close proximity to major UK cities, but not so close that you have to battle city centre traffic to reach them.
- Price – Finally, at Spaces and Places, 24-hour self-storage is provided as standard for all our customers. You won’t have to pay any extra for the privilege of accessing your unit around the clock.
If you are looking for a secure place to store your possessions, 24-hour self storage may be the perfect solution. This type of facility is available to satisfy any business need, giving entrepreneurs and small businesses access to safe and affordable storage services that they can use at their convenience. Just contact us today if you have any questions about how we work or what solutions we offer.