As we go into the month of November, we are officially on the run down to Black Friday and Christmas and it is essential for businesses to make the most of this busy time of the year.
Black Friday has turned into a massive day in the UK since 2014 and £1.23 billion was spent on Black Friday in 2016. It is crucial for small businesses to have plenty of stock, particularly popular items, available to ensure maximum sales and profit. With customers having plenty of other options to buy what they want, they are not going to wait around while you reorder.
However if you are a small business your premises may struggle to house all the extra stock making your stock room overcrowded and difficult, even dangerous, to use. Plus there is the added risk of products getting damaged.
However there’s an easy solution to toppling piles of box, take advantage of a flexible short term business self-storage unit.
Spaces and Places offer a perfect solution for small businesses that require extra storage.
- They provide affordable storage in 3 locations across the North West.
- Rental agreements are on a short term or monthly basis
- There are various ways to pay
- There are different sizes of unit so you won’t be paying for space you don’t require.
- Storage is dry and clean in steel containers.
- Your stock is safe and secure, we have 24/7 CCTV security.
- You can have access to your unit at any time.
- Once your stock is organised in your unit, you’ll be able to locate individual items with ease.
An additional bonus is once the festive period is over, it will be easy to see what stock is left and organise it for the January sales.
If you need extra storage to hold your merchandise, contact Spaces and Places and secure a unit today.