As summer approaches, many people who enjoy taking part in winter sports like skiing, snowboarding and ice hockey tend to start thinking about putting their seasonal sports gear into storage until the next season begins. Even those of us who like walking will have bulky winter gear that needs to be put away during the warmer months.
The problem is where to safely store these large expensive items, as most equipment is awkwardly shaped and can be quite unsightly to look at. Most homes do not have the additional space to make storing them at home a practical option. In the Manchester and Cheshire area Spaces and Places self-storage could be the perfect solution.
There are also additional benefits to storing sports equipment in our self-storage unit:
- Security – your possessions are protected by our secure fencing, security lighting, Cor-Ten steel units, German and Italian manufactured locks, Smart Water and CCTV.
- Clean – we use high quality steel containers to keep the contents clean and dry.
- Affordable – you only pay for the time you use the unit, you are not locked into a long term contract and do not have to pay a deposit.
- 24/7 access – means you can always get to your equipment whenever you want it.
- Easy to rent- our agreements are simple, flexible and hassle free. When you no longer need the storage simply call us.
Storing your winter sports gear in self-storage until next season is a practical and cost effective solution which ensures it stays safe and undamaged, whilst leaving your home clutter free.
If you live in the Manchester and Cheshire area and would like to find out more about the services we offer get in touch with Spaces and Places to talk to one of our friendly team.
Call: 0800 124 4363 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org